Thursday, December 15, 2011

Hand Painted Papusza Limbs Now Available and Holiday Sale


I am now selling hand painted Papusza Limbs on my etsy. Normally they are $40 a pair, but if you order them before December 24th they are on sale for only $35! They make great Christmas gifts, especially for the stylish ladies in your life. These beautiful hand painted stockings are available in 2 sizes and over 50 colors combinations. Please see more details via the etsy link above, and feel free to inquire for more details to kaytee@papuszacouture.com.

Also, don't miss out on my special holiday sale for all my other Limbs. Normally $28 they are on sale through the holidays for only $20 a pair.

If you are looking to keep your hands warm in a stylish way I just added a variety of beautiful gloves to my etsy, and I will be adding many more in the upcoming days. These stylish, hand painted, hand dyed upcycled gloves will keep your fingers warm and your outfit smoking hot.



No comments:

Post a Comment