Sunday, March 4, 2012

Papusza Limbs: Now Accepting Wholesale Orders

I am excited to announce that I am now accepting wholesale orders on Papusza Limb Tights. As seen in the New York Times and the Uniform Project, Limbs are the perfect item to layer under any girls favorite dresses, skirts and shorts. They are available in a sleigh of new colors, and I am happy to take custom orders, combining any color combo and dye pattern.

New colors include: Pale pink, magenta, violet, turquoise, sky blue, royal blue, kelly green, chartreuse, golden yellow, red, wine, tan, brown and black.

Please send me an email to inquire for wholesale order details kaytee@papuszacouture.com. Also; if you would like to order a pair for yourself I am now having a sale on Limbs for $20 a pair.



No comments:

Post a Comment