Sunday, February 28, 2010

TWINS, Razor Red Editorial and Uniform Project

Today I am kind of just playing catch up, because for some reason I have really slacked on blogging all of my news for the past month, since I got a new mac. Ironic.

So here, are some exciting updates;

First of all please check out the teaser video for TWINS by Gemma Fleming. There is more to come from this project soon. It was a great project and we had a great team.




Concept & Photography: Gemma Fleming
Assistant Photographer: Ben Vaccaro
Post Production: Clefi Lee & Alessio De Vecchi
Model: Kate Verb
Hair Stylist: David Lopez
Make-up Artist: Jennifer Lombardo
Designers: Kaytee Papusza OBrien, Mika Jones
Fashion Stylist: Abi Schwinck

Second look at these gorgeous images from The Lost Child editorial in January's Razor Red. The talented Cameron Carpenter styled it, and here are the tears with my pieces;





And last, but certainly not least, I was very excited to see a pair of my tights, which I call Papusza Limbs, on the Uniform Project. Please see via the following link;

http://www.theuniformproject.com/home/daily/12-ball.html?month=February

Stay tuned for more exciting updates! Life is busy, and although I've had an awful cold for the past few days I am excited to be in a bit of a New York whirlwind! There is so much going on!

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment