Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Papusza Couture Feature/Paramicha Write Up in Artery NYC

I was truly delighted with the beautifully written and well researched write up that awesome NY based curator/creative consultant Daria Brit Shapiro did about my work, and Paramicha Collection, for Artery NYC. If you haven't had a chance to look over the article please have a peak at it here. I really appreciate the political and social focus of this article-I think it puts a great deal of emphasis on what this collection really is all about for me.

Paramicha is still a work in progress. I have stepped away from it for awhile to work on some other projects. Please stay posted for the development of Paramicha later this Summer.


Photo by Elizabeth Raab. Millinery by Katie Burley. MUA Chris Milone. Hair by Arian Garcia. Model Anelisa Durham.

No comments:

Post a Comment