Sunday, February 23, 2014

Papusza Celebrates the Year of the Horse with Isharya

I recently had the pleasure of meeting the talented creative director and stylist Michelle Rivet of Isharya, who pulled a couple of pieces from my collections to use in a shoot and fashion film she was doing in honor of the Chinese New Year/Year of the Horse. Michelle styled some of my couture pieces with a few pieces from Free People and jewelry from the stunning "California chic meets Bollywood" designs of Isharya. To make the shoot even better they where worn by my beloved muse, Alexis Carene Hutt, who frolicked with and rode a beautiful, blue eyed horse named Checkers down the stunning coastline of a Central Cali beach. See the fashion film and a few of my favorite images, capturing the magic of the shoot below. The black silk chiffon and lace dress seen below will be for sale in my etsy later on today!

PHOTO CREDITS:

Photographer: Genesis Martinez
Model: Alexis Carene Hutt
Stylist/Art Director: Michelle Rivet
Stylist Assistant: Reina Marroquin
MUA: Vlada Fomenko Haggerty







No comments:

Post a Comment