Sunday, March 2, 2014

Shoot with ENR and Tess Munster for "Guerriere" | Wardrobe by Papusza Couture

In November I had the pleasure of designing wardrobe for a shoot with my good friend/talented photographer Elizabeth Raab and the stunning Tess Munster, as our beautiful muse. Needless to say I was elated with excitement about this shoot; not only is Elizabeth one of my favorite photographers, but I have also long admired the beauty, confidence and attitude of depth that the stunning and smart Tess Munster represents in the industry. I drew inspiration from the beautiful and strong yet soft Nordic goddess Freyja for the wardrobe I designed, creating a flowing long gauze and organza gown-with a train flowing 6 feet long-and embellishments including real pheasant wings, hand stitched delicately into place over Tess's shoulders. I also created an antler mohawk crown, featuring a third pheasant wing, as part of the ensemble-this looked stunning framing Tess's beautiful face, done up by the talented MUA Nikki Lopez. I am in love with the way that the image came out-the whole day was such a delight. I truly enjoyed working with all these talented ladies!




A few more taken behind the scenes:

No comments:

Post a Comment