Saturday, March 1, 2014

Ransom & Mitchell's "Temperance" at Last Rites Gallery, Wardrobe by Papusza Couture

In October I had the pleasure of working with the talented duo Ransom & Mitchell on a shoot for a show entitled "Tarot Under Oath" at Last Rites Gallery in Manhattan. The opening for the show was at the end of January, and I was fortunate to be in NYC preparing for my show "Pleiades" at the time, allowing me to attend the opening and view the piece. It was absolutely stunning, and stuck out with Ransom & Mitchell's unique and otherworldly aesthetic. The couture pieces I created for "Temperance" where among some of the first pieces I created as part of my "Pleiades" collection. I loved the way that this image came out so much that it was used in the flier promoting the NYFW debut of the collection. Please have a peak at "Temperance" below. I felt truly honored to be part of the team that worked on this project.

PHOTO CREDITS:

Photographer/Director: Jason Mitchell
Set Designer/Retoucher: Stacey Ransom
Model: Kate Connely
Hair: Jaymz Marez
MUA: Lisa Zomer

                                    
                                    


No comments:

Post a Comment