Monday, June 9, 2014

"The Union" Dark Bridal Editorial

Earlier this Spring the talented Ashley Garner pulled some of my gowns for a dark bridal editorial entitled "The Union". The shots turned out lovely, and shed an eire and unconventional light on the merging of two dark souls, into an eternal union. Have a peak at a few of my favorite images from the shoot below, and view the complete editorial here.

On the note of bridal couture-for those of you who do not know-I have a specialty line of custom heirloom dresses and gowns. I will be posting more on this at some point in the next few weeks or so, but feel free to have a peak at some of my "Trousseau" Collection here.

Photographer: Ashley Garner
Models: Samayah Jaramillo & Marshall Showalter
Wardrobe Designer: Papusza Couture
Millinery Designer: Katie Burley Millinery
Hair/MU: Erika Arce






No comments:

Post a Comment