Thursday, March 31, 2011

Papusza Feature on HerHattanNYC and Spring Sale on LIMBS!!!!

Have a look at the fabulous feature that HerHattan NYC did on Papusza Art Couture. You can read a bit about my current collection, Paramicha, and also find out a bit more about where my art comes from.

Also, I will be doing a Spring Sale on LIMBS starting today, through April 15th, or while supplies last. I have almost every color available, and will be adding a few new ones in the upcoming week including brown, black and wine. Normally they are $28 a pair, but will be available through the 15th for $20 a pair or 2 for $35. They are a very stylish way to transition into your Spring wardrobe, if you are still struggling with chilly winter weather.


Photo by Gemma Fleming

For inquiries please email me at kaytee@papuszacouture.com.

One of a kind limited edition hand painted LIMBS, and other lingerie goodies, will be for sale soon on both my Etsy and Smashing Darling. Stay tuned for these fun, exciting colorful goodies-ideal for the upcoming seasons!

No comments:

Post a Comment