Friday, November 22, 2013

Supercalifragilistic... Photos by Regina Marie

I started working on a new line of witchy clothes entitled Supercalifragilstic... a few months back. This wildly wicked collection is full magical pieces including sultry dresses, long flowing skirts, warm and wintery capes and jackets, and hypnotically foxy tops and bodices. As I work on the pieces from this I will be selling many of them on my etsy. Below you will find photos from my first shoot of this line, with a very talented crew of ladies... many of the pieces from this shoot are available in my etsy right now.

PHOTO CREDITS:

Photographer: Regina Marie
Models (listed in order they appear in photos): Laura O'NeillLizzie GunstAudra Horridge
MUA: Becky Brazier
Hair: Celia Racicot
All apparel designed by Papusza Couture and jewelry in this shoot by Illustrious Light.


"She tastes like nectar and salt. Nectar and salt and apples. Pollen and stars and hinges. She tastes like fairy tales. Swan maiden at midnight. Cream on the tip of a fox’s tongue. She tastes like hope."
Laini Taylor



"Under the snowdrifts the blossoms are sleeping..." -Alexander Smith



“I myself have seen this woman draw the stars from the sky; she diverts the course of a fast-flowing river with her incantations; her voice makes the earth gape, it lures the spirits from the tombs, send the bones tumbling from the dying pyre. At her behest, the sad clouds scatter; at her behest, snow falls from a summer's sky.” 
― Catullus






No comments:

Post a Comment