Monday, November 4, 2013

The Ghostory Dresses Part 1-Photos by Mark Elzey and Sarah Elizabeth Brickey

"An idea, like a ghost, must be spoken to a little before it will explain itself." -Charles Dickens

Nearly two years ago-upon deciding that I would settle in California and not return to live in New York again-I conceived of the concept for my collection The Ghostory Dresses. This collection is still in the early phases of being a work in progress... many more ghost's and their stories will weave the echos of their tales into the threads of my dresses. Rich in concept-dabbling into various mediums I am passionate about and enjoy practicing-this art couture collection will fuse an intricate web of fashion, literature, anthropology and the haunted into a cohesive journey of my aesthetics. In the meantime, I'll be posting photos of the pieces I have been working on. Have a glimpse at some of the photos from my first shoot of these gowns-a shoot with a very talented and inspiring crew of individuals.

PHOTO CREDITS (Below):

Photographer: Mark Elzey
Clothing Designer: Papusza Couture
Millinery Designer Look 3: Katie Burley Millinery
Model (Looks 1 and 3): Kate Coneely
Model (Look 2): Alexis Carene Hutt
Hairstylist/Headdress Designer Look 1: Celia Racicot
MUA: Melissa Grisby







PHOTO CREDITS (Below):

Photographer: Sarah Elizabeth Brickey
Clothing Designer: Papusza Couture 
Millinery Designer Look 4: Katie Burley Millinery
Model (Look 4): Alexis Carene Hutt
Model (Look 5): Kate Coneely
Hairstylist: Celia Racicot
MUA: Melissa Grisby 



No comments:

Post a Comment