Friday, May 28, 2010

Magdalena Olek Photos of Papusza Couture in Polland Fashion Week

About a month and a half ago, just before the New Faux fashion show, I had the pleasure of working with talented Polish photographer Magdalena Olek. She took these stunning pictures of pieces from my Oceania Etherea collection and the millinery of Valvet Antler. I absolutely love the way the photos turned out. They were shot in Brooklyn, and I feel the way she captured the airiness of the garments with the floral petals around them is breathtaking.

In May Magdalena showed these beautiful images in a gallery during Polish Fashion Week. I hope to be in Poland for fashion week at some point in the future...

A big warm special thanks to models Mika Jones and Kristin Quinn for doing such a beautiful job modeling!! And of course a big thanks to the amazing Magdalena Olek for involving my dresses in her gorgeous photography!!!!!!

Shots of Mika in Papusza Couture and Velvet Antler

















Shots of Kristin in Papusza Couture and Velvet Antler





1 comment:

  1. All these photos indeed came out SO gorgeous and I'm very happy that I got to work with both you and Magdalena!

    ReplyDelete