Monday, March 29, 2010

Hand Dyed Tights! Custom orders! As featured in NY Times!


As seen in the New York Time with Alexander Mcqueen on Ladyfag-Green dipped tights

I'm the kinda girl who keeps a paper skeleton under my bed and likes to sleep close to taxidermy. That doesn't mean that bright colorful fun legs don't make me happy though. When I wear my Papusza Limbs tights there is never a doubt that I will have a great day. Because we are all so different and different limbs make different ladies faces light up I have decided to start taking orders for custom Papusza Couture Limbs hand dyed tights.

Limbs have been featured in the Style Section of the New York Times and on the Uniform Project.


As seen on the Uniform Project

Limbs can be dyed up to 3 colors per pair and are available in grey, true blue, navy blue, purple, kelly green, orange, red and magenta. They are available in small and large. Embellished or lace limbs available at a higher cost. Please inquire for details. They can be dyed in ombre, dipped, two tone, stripes or an organic bruise like pattern. They start at $28.

To order a pair of custom limbs please email me with desired color(s), size and pattern; kaytee@papuszacouture.com.


Lace tights in blue and green two tone, blue in bruise pattern.


Dipped green and white tights


Blue tights in ombre stripe

No comments:

Post a Comment