Sunday, March 7, 2010

Lp Fashion Photos and Art Show at Chelsea Hotel

I recently found out that the Desire Show, a group art showing I am participating in, will be showcasing in a gorgeous suite at the Chelsea Hotel. I am very excited about this, and look forward to showing pieces from previous collections, as well as new work. The show will be either the first or second weekend of May, and will include the work of Desideria Adame, Elizabeth Raab, Laura Sheedy and Nate Hill, among others. I am looking forward to showing with so many talented people!

Below are some beautiful new photos of my clothes. This shoot was styled by the talented duo Lp FashionPhilosophy, who I have really enjoyed working with over the past couple of weeks. Stayed tuned for photos of my clothes, also styled by Lp, which will appear in Complex D magazine.





Photographer: Spencer Kohn
Model: Kristina Roser

No comments:

Post a Comment